Rand, South African Assets Rally on Fading Prospects for BrexitBy
Currency, bonds and stocks advance to multi-week highs
Campaign for U.K. to stay in EU gaining momentum in polls
South African markets rallied as diminished risks that British voters will favor an exit from the European Union in the June 23 referendum prompted investors to buy developing-nation assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis