Brexit or Remain, Sakakibara Sees Yen Rise to 100 as InevitableBy and
‘The weak yen trend is over,’ says ex-Japan MOF official
‘There will be no intervention before 100,’ says Mr. Yen
The yen will strengthen past 100 per dollar this year, whichever way the U.K. votes in Thursday’s referendum, according to Eisuke Sakakibara. The only difference is how fast it gets there.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses