Morgan Stanley Says Bet on Bonds Ahead of Vote; Treasuries FallBy
Treasuries head for their biggest decline in a month Monday
‘Bonds are too expensive’ after global surge, Mirae’s Li says
Morgan Stanley says investors should bet on longer-term bonds ahead of the U.K. vote on whether to leave the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing