In a World of Below-Zero Bond Yields, China Debt Bucks the TrendBy
Time to buy nation’s bonds as prices will rise, Fidelity says
Spread between U.S. and Chinese yields is widest in 10 months
As investors drive bond yields across the world to record lows, China is going the other way.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy