IMF Calls for Abenomics Reload as Japan Falls Short of TargetsBy and
Inflation, growth, debt targets out of reach in set time frame
Reload needed to support wages and labor reforms, funds says
Japan is falling short of its economic targets, and needs to reload the "three arrows" of Abenomics to support higher wages and labor-market reforms, the International Monetary Fund said in a report published Monday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing