GM South Africa Revises Output Schedule as Economy SlipsBy
Automaker is considering options including voluntary job cuts
Industry sees domestic new-vehicle sales declining in 2016
General Motors Co. has adjusted output levels at its South African assembly operations and is considering options including voluntary job cuts as the automaker prepares for a further drop in local sales.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm