French Socialists to Select 2017 Candidate in January PrimaryBy
France’s Socialist Party will hold a primary in January to select its candidate for next year’s presidential election, meaning Francois Hollande will be the first sitting French president to face an internal party contest before seeking a second mandate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses