Dell Sells Software Unit to Francisco Partners, ElliottBy and
Deal to help streamline company ahead of planned EMC merger
Marks debut for Elliott’s new PE arm Evergreen Coast Capital
Dell Inc. agreed to sell its software unit to buyout firm Francisco Partners Management LLC and the new private equity arm of hedge fund Elliott Management Corp., streamlining the company ahead of its planned merger with EMC Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy