Altice Revamps Management as Drahi Expands Cable Empire in U.S.By and
Michel Combes named CEO, Dexter Goi CEO of Altice USA
Billionaire Drahi to lead newly formed advisory council
Billionaire Patrick Drahi, Altice NV’s controlling shareholder, handed the reins of his holding company to two key deputies as the cable and telecommunications provider expands operations in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses