Adidas Pays 50 Million Euros a Year to Extend Germany DealBy
Biggest national soccer team sponsorship doubles previous deal
Adidas has been Germany’s only kit sponsor going back 60 years
Adidas AG will sponsor the German national soccer team until 2022, a four-year extension that will cost the apparel maker 50 million euros ($57 million) a year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing