Schaeuble Says EU Set to Avoid Chaos If Britons Vote for ExitBy
Says Brexit debate means geopolitical risk for policy makers
German finance chief renews warning on excessive liquidity
German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said European Union policy makers have safeguards in place to avoid “chaotic developments” should Britons vote to leave the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap