Merkel Ally Rebuffs NATO Criticism by German Foreign MinisterBy
Christian Democrat says Steinmeier risks ‘glee’ in Moscow
German coalition airs public dispute over stance toward Putin
German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s party criticized her foreign minister for portraying NATO military maneuvers close to Russia’s border as warmongering, exposing a dispute within her coalition over how to deal with President Vladimir Putin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy