Credit Suisse, UBS Said to Work With Abu Dhabi Banks on DealBy , , and
Credit Suisse advising NBAD on combination, UBS said with FGB
Two banks scaled back investment banking in Gulf after crisis
Credit Suisse Group AG and UBS Group AG, which have scaled back from the Gulf since the financial crisis, are advising on the potential merger of Abu Dhabi’s two largest banks, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas