BHP-Vale Mine, Crippled by Dam Spill, Said in Restructure TalksBy , , and
Brazil venture explores restructuring $1.6 billion of loans
Samarco hires JPMorgan, lenders working with FTI Consulting
BHP Billiton Ltd. and Vale SA’s Brazilian mining joint venture is exploring ways to restructure about $1.6 billion in loans months after a deadly accident halted output and crimped cash flow, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy