American PR Man for Israeli Startups Killed in Tel Aviv CrashBy
Alan Weinkrantz, a serial promoter of Israeli high-tech startups to American audiences, was killed when a driver lost control of his car and smashed into a Tel Aviv restaurant.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt