Abu Dhabi Stocks Surge Most Since 2014 on Mideast Mega Bank DealBy
National Bank of Abu Dhabi, First Gulf Bank rally on merger
Emirate’s benchmark index advances most since December 2014
Abu Dhabi stocks climbed the most in 18 months as two of the emirate’s biggest banks said they’re in talks to merge in a deal that would form one of the Middle East’s largest lenders by assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations