Facing Slower Growth, U.A.E. Bank Deals May Just Be StartingBy and
Middle East banks facing declining asset quality, slow growth
About 50 banks are serving country of 9 million people
A potential merger between two of Abu Dhabi’s biggest banks may just be the start of consolidation in the industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’