U.K. Brexit Campaigns Suspended for Third Day After MP’s KillingBy and
House of Commons to sit Monday for tributes to Labour lawmaker
Cameron, Corbyn make rare joint appearance at site of attack
The campaign on U.K. membership in the European Union was suspended for a third day as lawmakers prepared for a Parliament session on Monday to pay tribute to murdered Labour Party lawmaker Jo Cox and political leaders urged unity after weeks of acrimonious campaigning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing