Velarde Says Peru Pensions Change Likely to Boost Sol DemandBy
New law allows workers to use part of pension for home loan
Funds may sell dollar assets to meet sol demand, Velarde says
Peruvian legislation allowing workers to tap their pension savings to repay home loans may lead pension funds to sell dollar assets to meet the increased demand for soles, according to central bank President Julio Velarde.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm