Tycoon Usmanov Sticks With Alibaba, Bets on India, Unmanned CarsBy and
Russian billionaire invested in Indian clones of Amazon, Uber
Usmanov’s fund USM has $1.3 billion invested in global tech
Russian billionaire Alisher Usmanov is sticking with Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. after having already made a six-fold return on his investment in the Chinese e-commerce operator. His $1.3 billion fund is now also betting on internet retailing in India and technology for autonomous vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas