Tata of India Follows Norway’s Statoil on Carbon-Price PathBy and
Conglomerate sees emergence of a global carbon market
India seen as biggest contributor to future greenhouse gases
Tata Group, India’s biggest conglomerate, is following oil and mining companies including Statoil ASA in preparing to pay for their emissions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting