Russian Track Team Banned From Rio Olympics for DopingBy and
IAAF sees ‘deep-seated tolerance’ for doping in Russian sport
Individual athletes can apply to compete as independents
Russia’s track-and-field athletes won’t be able to compete in this year’s Olympics after an international governing body upheld an earlier ban, saying the country’s sports system is tainted by systematic doping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing