Russia Pleads Against Rio Olympic Ban on Athletes for DopingBy and
Sports Minister Mutko argues Russia shouldn’t be singled out
IAAF to rule Friday on Russian track-and-field team competing
Russia pleaded against a potential ban on its track-and-field team from competing in the Olympic Games this summer in Rio de Janeiro over revelations about officially sanctioned doping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations