RBC’s City National Puts London on Back Burner to Focus on U.S.By
City National’s Goldsmith sees better opportunities in U.S.
‘Bank to the Stars’ CEO expects to hire 400 people this year
City National Bank, the California lender bought by Royal Bank of Canada in November, is holding off on a plan to enter the U.K. to focus on U.S. expansion, Chief Executive Officer Russell Goldsmith said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas