Putin Accepts U.S. as Sole Superpower While Grumbling Over NATOBy and
Russian leader has spent years attacking U.S. as global bully
Trump praise is not endorsement of his candidacy, Putin says
President Vladimir Putin said he accepts the U.S. as the world’s only superpower, dialing back years of Kremlin accusations that Russia’s former Cold War adversary is seeking to impose its will on weaker nations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy