Oi Slumps as Talks Stall on $14.5 Billion Debt RestructuringBy and
Creditors seeking 95 percent of the company after swap
Telecom company hasn’t responded to creditors’ proposal
Shares of Oi SA tumbled on speculation that Brazil’s most indebted telecommunications operator is closer to filing for bankruptcy protection after documents released Friday showed little sign of progress in talks with bondholders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm