Netflix Says More Japanese Originals on the Way After ‘Hibana’By
Japan drama series drawing global viewers, Japan chief says
Regulatory hurdles still blocking entry to China, Peters says
Netflix Inc. intends to produce more original Japanese television shows after the series it introduced earlier this month beat the company’s expectations by drawing viewers from Brazil to Germany and the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis