Mozambican Leader Agrees to Foreign Mediation, Renamo SaysBy
Opposition suggests EU, South African and Catholic arbitrators
President spoke with opposition twice by phone, Renamo says
Mozambique President Filipe Nyusi and the main opposition party’s leader spoke this week and agreed to include international mediators in negotiations to end violence that’s killed hundreds of people since 2013, Renamo leader Afonso Dhlakama said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts