Macron Says U.K. Exit Would Mean End of Ultra-Free-Market EuropeBy
Influential minister calls for swift reaction after vote
British campaign suspended following murder of lawmaker
French Economy Minister Emmanuel Macron said that a U.K. decision to leave the European Union would spell the end of an “ultra-free-market Europe,” reflecting a strain of thinking on the continent about the possibilities of moving forward without Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day