Jefferies Said to Shake Up U.S. Financial Sponsor Bank GroupBy , , and
BofA’s Chris Ooten said to join bank, Ted Tutun to leave
Changes come after departure of global head Sokoloff in March
Jefferies Group is making more changes to the investment-banking division that manages relationships with private equity firms, according to people familiar with the matter, following the departure of the group’s global head, Adam Sokoloff, in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap