Japan’s Pensions Bought Local Shares, Sold Bonds Last QuarterBy and
Retirement managers turn net sellers of overseas assets
Stock-buying came as Topix index slumped at start of 2016
Japan’s public pension funds bought domestic stocks and sold bonds last quarter as the nation’s equities posted their worst start to a year in two decades and yields plumbed new depths below zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy