Gold Open Interest Touches 1-Month High in Sign of Durable RallyBy
Precious metal should continue to rally, BMO’s Wong says
Investors sought haven assets as Brexit causes jitters
Gold prices posted a third straight weekly gain, and at least one measure shows that the rally may still have further to run.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas