EU Clamps Down on Tax Dodgers as Finance Chiefs Pencil AccordBy and
Agreement will take effect next week as long as no objections
Belgium refused to back deal immediately over side-effect fear
The European Union reached a tentative agreement to crack down on corporate-tax avoidance, forcing nations to start closing loopholes that allow companies to get away with paying little or no tax.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day