Energy Transfer and Williams Head to Court Ahead of Merger VoteBy and
Companies have accused each other of breaching agreement
Cost for Energy Transfer to drop deal estimated at $2 billion
One week before Williams Cos. shareholders are set to vote on whether to accept Energy Transfer Equity LP’s takeover bid, the two companies will meet in Delaware to tell a judge how each has violated the terms of the agreement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap