Cryptocurrency-Backed Venture Capital Fund Hacked; Ether PlungesBy
Ethereum ‘perfectly safe,’ co-founder Vitalik Buterin says
Hack invokes jitters after Mt. Gox bitcoin exchange collapse
Hackers moved some digital money from the Decentralized Autonomous Organization, a cryptocurrency-backed venture capital fund, sending the price of ether -- the virtual currency underlying the project -- plunging.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy