Buffett’s Berkshire Paid $99.49 a Share for Apple Stake: ChartBy
What’s a fair price for a share of Apple Inc.? For Berkshire Hathaway Inc., it was $99.49. That’s what Warren Buffett’s company paid, on average, to accumulate its stake in the iPhone maker, according to a recent regulatory filing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's