U.K. Retail-Sales Surge Boosts Hopes for Second QuarterBy
Warm weather sees clothing sales jump most in over two years
European soccer championship seen helping sales in June
U.K. retail sales climbed more than economists forecast in May as warm weather spurred demand for summer clothing and department stores offered promotions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses