Trudeau’s Push to Expand Pensions Divides Canada’s ProvincesBy
Ontario willing to compromise in bid for nationwide deal
Morneau ‘optimistic’ ahead of finance ministers meeting Monday
Canada’s most populous province is willing to water down its demands in hopes of reaching a deal to expand the national pension plan, with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberals facing resistance in their bid to increase payroll taxes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing