Swiss Government Sees ‘Modest’ Growth, Warns of Short-Term RisksBy
SECO sees economic expansion at 1.4% in 2016, 1.8% in 2017
Consumer prices expected to fall 0.4% in ’16, rise 0.3% in ’17
Economic momentum in Switzerland is expected to pick up next year as the recovery in the neighboring euro area gains steam, the government said, confirming its last quarterly forecast.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's