Viacom’s Redstone Moves to Take Dauman, Others Off BoardBy and
National Amusements holding company elects five new members
Redstone seeks Delaware court approval for ousting directors
Sumner Redstone’s National Amusements removed five members of the Viacom Inc. board Thursday -- including Chairman Philippe Dauman -- as the billionaire continues to reassert control of the media giant and take steps to replace Dauman as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy