Post-Brexit U.K. Would Be a ‘Headache,’ Colombia’s Santos SaysBy and
Colombian President Santos speaks in interview in Medellin
Peace deal with Marxist rebels may happen within two months
Fears over the possible impact of a British vote to leave the European Union have reached as far Colombia, which warned of the difficulties of negotiating new deals with the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses