Nigeria Stocks Rise as Locals Anticipate Return of ForeignersBy
Local buyers pounce after central bank announces naira float
Nigeria’s stocks rise 2.1 percent, the most in the world
Nigeria’s stocks were the world’s best performers on Thursday, extending gains from the previous day after Africa’s biggest economy threw in the towel on a currency peg that has sent foreign investors fleeing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner