Nigeria Oil Militants Claim Pipeline Attack, Police DeniesBy and
Nigerian oil militants claimed to have blown up a pipeline belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corp. in what would be their first attack since they expressed a willingness to engage in talks with the government. Police said the explosion was an accident and the militants weren’t involved.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations