Rodin to Step Down as President of Rockefeller FoundationBy
Her tenure has focused on resilience and impact investing
Also led funding of ‘Hamilton’ tickets for inner-city kids
Judith Rodin will step down as president of the Rockefeller Foundation after more than 11 years running the $4 billion-endowed organization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself