Iran Air Wins Removal of Most Operating Restrictions in EuropeBy
EU allows Iranian flag carrier to use most of its aircraft
Zambia, Madagascar, Indonesia also gain from blacklist changes
The European Union lifted most of its restrictions on Iran Air as part of the latest changes to the bloc’s list of unsafe carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations