India Stocks Retreat as BOJ Holds Fire, Brexit Drives VolatilityBy and
A measure of equity price swings soars to a two-month high
State Bank associates extend rally on merger approval
Indian stocks declined after the Bank of Japan refrained from adding to stimulus and as concern the U.K. will leave the European Union continued to cast a pall over the global outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts