Euro Area Still Discussing What to Do if U.K. Votes to Leave EUBy , , and
Dijsselbloem says finance ministers are concerned about Brexit
Finland’s Stubb warns of ‘market turbulence’ after departure
The euro area is still weighing what course of action to take should the U.K. vote next week to leave the European Union, while there is no “Plan B,” said Jeroen Dijsselbloem, the head of the bloc’s finance ministers group.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day