EU’s $1.1 Trillion Money-Fund Market Faces Stricter RegulationBy
EU member states to endorse position on money-fund regulation
Talks may begin with parliament in July on final legislation
The European Union is moving closer to imposing tighter restrictions on money-market funds after years of wrangling, while stopping short of restrictions the industry said would upend the 1 trillion-euro ($1.1 trillion) market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner