Crude Oil Advances Most in Two Months as U.S. Dollar DeclinesBy
Commodities, equities increase amid weaker U.S. currency
Russia says oil prices may remain subdued for another 15 years
Oil climbed the most in two months, paring a weekly decline as a weaker dollar bolstered the appeal of commodities to investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy