Consumer Prices Excluding Food, Fuel Rise as U.S. Rents UpBy
Costs of shelter climbed in May by the most in nine years
Core prices rose 2.2% over past year, up from 2.1% in April
The cost of living in the U.S. excluding food and fuel rose in May, propelled by rising rents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’